The membership benefits are divided into three categories according to the number of members the Association will have :
Α: The minimum required (very few members)
Β: Normal mode (several members)
Γ: Substantial difference (several members)
- Use of the Association’s Logo on the personal website and/or store
- Discounts at suppliers and services
- Association’s Representation in blogs / magazines etc. Control of web or traditional media information in order for the Union to intervene in cases of misinformation
- Receive alerts for opportunities, seminars, discounts, new products, events at international level
- Internet directory on the Association’s website
- Special prices for seminars, products, agencies and services, even custom-made products with logo (eg bags, etc.)
- Central Agreement with companies to hire equipment at preferential prices and fast speed of response in case of gear breakdowns, etc. lenses.
- Annual report with information / research on the marriage market situation, indicators etc.
- Bride Research Report – to be issued once a year and comes after research quantitative couples who married the previous year (carried out by the Union)
- Social work (donation, event coverage of children with disabilities, etc.)
- Mandatory Adoption of the Union’s Code of Principles that will accompany each member’s work
- Service of calendar availability for the Union’s members (voluntary participation)
Benefits B (in addition to the “Benefits A”)
- Annual Conference / high-level seminar or series of training workshops at low cost for specialized photography topics, and filming
- Participation in closed, members only, forum
- Meetings of members (at least 2 annual) at which photographers-members of the Association discuss certain issues, exchange information etc.
- Receive alerts & information on tax, accounting and legal matters that are critical for the business operation.
- Free access to the Association’s accountant and lawyer for advice on-demand
- Certification / Qualifications – employability competence acquisition since the member’s participation in the Association has completed at least 3 years
- Agreement with insurance companies for assistance in a specialized insurance package (for equipment) at low cost
- Contract Legal Protection with Insurance Company in case of conflicts
- Free participation in annual competitions (with fair use type limit)
Benefits C (extra benefits)
- Association’s advertising campaigns in order to upgrade and promote the wedding photography and filming (in total as a service) in Greece.
- Participation in wedding exhibitions
- …and many more…